A nickel-titanium rotary solution
PATHFILE are nickel titanium rotary glide path files that offer many advantages compared to manual glide path solutions. PATHFILE instruments are flexible and resistant to cyclic fatigue.
• The NiTi square section with 2% taper provides flexibility and high strength against cyclic fatigue
• The gradual increase of the tip diameters (013 – 016 – 019) facilitates the progression of the files without the need for strong axial pressure
• PATHFILE substantially reduces the time spent for glide path compared to manual stainless steel files
• The reproducible rotary movement of the motor allows for a fast and safe file progression
• The gradually increasing tip diameters facilitate the smooth progression of PATHFILE